Friday, 22 November 2013

J-ASEAN Dance Collaboration


Just now I went to see a performance with Teacher Michelle in Istana Budaya which the theme was J-ASEAN Dance Collaboration. They presented the traditional dance collaboration project which showcases traditional dance & music performers from ASEAN countries ( Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines) and Japan.

I am just an audience who does not poss any specialized knowledge in art. So here is only my feeling after enjoying this performance. :D

In part 1, the performance ZAPIN & JOGET MEDLEY which presented by our country was still considered good due to fast rhythm~ but in part 2, I think young people might feel bored haha because so was I  as they only sang in the way 又长又闷又低音?

Moreover, the dances performed by Indonesia, Philippines and Japan were not bad but the performance presented by Singapore a bit lack of charm quite sienn -___- 

Ya!!! The part 3 was the most interesting part among those 3 parts! It was the dance collaboration of 5 countries. The storyline is about those dancers(?) of the 5 countries were fighting with a 土蜘蛛(ツチグモ Tsuchigumo)I
Something like that but with different costume.





Due to the rights, so these are only the photos I can take :) whatsoever , today was a good night , a good experience to enjoy traditional dance and to know cultures of other countries.

Btw, there are many Malays who know how to speak Japanese and able to speak to their Japanese lecturers. Geng!




If you are interested and free, there is the same show tomorrow 23 nov, 3pm in Istana Budaya. Student's price is RM 13.00 :)

Yeah yeah what a good performance I have enjoyed :D





1 comment:

你的心語,我的灵語。。